Checkout/Cart Issues

I contacted support a few days ago, but I have yet to receive a response, so I'm coming to the forum to see if anyone can help.

Some of my previous purchases no longer show up under the Orders section. Also, I heard there is an easier way to order replacement gimmicks, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Secondly, I no longer have the option of using Elite points to discount a purchase. Has this feature been removed?

Thanks for your help.

Aug 30, 2012
I contacted support a few days ago, but I have yet to receive a response, so I'm coming to the forum to see if anyone can help.

Some of my previous purchases no longer show up under the Orders section. Also, I heard there is an easier way to order replacement gimmicks, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Secondly, I no longer have the option of using Elite points to discount a purchase. Has this feature been removed?

Thanks for your help.

Due to some updates they are making at the moment the elite point "slider" on the cart screen is down. Lyle said it shouldn't be too much longer before its back up, my guess is days or weeks. as for the gimmicks...I can be of no help there. hope this helps a little

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com

Thanks for your help.

Hey Josh,

The Elite Points Discount widget has been restored on the cart page.

To purchase replacement gimmicks, you must be logged into the account you previously purchased a trick on. An additional gimmick purchase option should be visible on the trick page. For example, if you've previously purchased Digital Dissolve, you will see a "Coins Only" option like this:

Screen%20Shot%202013-12-04%20at%2012.54.22%20AM.png

If you're not seeing the gimmick option, feel free to drop our support team a line and we'll make sure it's enabled for your account.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results