Cherry Control

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Hi, I was looking around on Youtube and I found this awsome control by Ricky Smith. I searched on google and you can buy his control in this magazine. I don't have it and I wonder if it's worth 10$ for just the control becasue that's the only reason why I would buy the magazine.

And if you know the Cherry control, do you use it often? What do you think about the control?

http://www.dennymagic.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?action=detail&client=12745905&item=006145

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3wCou9BXaE

- Marcus

Aug 5, 2008
I dont know the control, but Ive seen it performed live a few times and lemme tell you, its very deceptive ... the onlything I dont like is the fan at the end, I dont kno why I dont like it, but yeah ..... buy Penumbra 5 ...

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I would definitely purchase the magazine, as well as a few others. Penumbra is an excellent read, and the Cherry Control is worth the price of the magazine alone.

It's highly deceptive, and not ridiculously difficult. The video you linked is a good performance, and you can also see Erik performing it in one of the MW videos.

Thanks for posting that link, I was planning on picking it up along with a few others if I had the chance.

Also, check out #8, which has Bill Goodwin's original handling of The Queens, which Dan and Dave based their Queens effect on.

David

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Hey, thanks alot guys! (espcially Davidmisner) I think I will pick up this magzine then. But if I'm surrounded I can use different methods because I know alot of good card controls. I wanna use this to fool some of my magic friends or something because they always know if someone control a card to the top. :)

- Marcus

Dec 10, 2007
Hey, thanks alot guys! (espcially Davidmisner) I think I will pick up this magzine then. But if I'm surrounded I can use different methods because I know alot of good card controls. I wanna use this to fool some of my magic friends or something because they always know if someone control a card to the top. :)

- Marcus

well based on the grip in your avatar, i would say that you probably already know the clipshift dribble control, so why not use that? they probably wont see that one coming

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results