Chris and Katie's house in Magazine

Sep 1, 2007
Very interesting home there Chris! Being a first year architecture student, I must say, it looks very very nice! :D

Oh, and who is George with? :p

Nice place Chris. I have a few questions and comments for you:
- How long have you had George for?
- Is the neon "G" for George?
- Also there was a neon "E", is that just for the next letter in George or for something else or maybe nothing?
- You do know that there are way more comfortable pillows then a stuffed monkey right? And you can take them with you when you travel just like George.
- What does it take to get an invite to one of your parties? Any chance of having a T11 party invite contest where one forum member is randomly chosen from all the members with names that start with "E" and end with "John"? :)
- You need to start replacing your pictures of George with pictures of Katie.
- Are pictures of a stuffed monkey really less dorky than magic posters and playing cards? ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Mr. Kenner, these pictures are racy and vulgar, and I really think you should take them down. I wouldn't want my seventeen-year-old brother to stumble in here and find a site where people are wantonly pasting pictures of their houses everywhere, and I certainly wouldn't want my mother or grandmother seeing these. What would they think if they found out I was looking at pictures of the insides of other people's houses on the internet?

Anyway, on to the non-sarcastic portion of my post.

The house looks stellar, guys. Would that my house would one day look that dorky.

++

Looks great Chris! If I remember didn't you have one of the Monsters Inc. characters downstairs or something, I could be wrong? And you got rid of the wall of cups and balls, that was my favorite part. Well it looks good, better than I remember anyways.

_

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
I have had George about ten years.

The neon "g" is from the Algiers hotel I purchased the sign before the destroyed it.

The "e" is just another letter from the sign.

George was a gift and a great conversation piece.

T11 party at the house.... We have talked about that so maybe someday.

George would get mad if I replaced his pictures with Katie and he can be a crazy stuffed monkey.

The guy that wrote the article is making fun of me for having all the George pics. I think he is trying to say that I am an even bigger dork. And I think he is correct.

Chris Kenner

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Still have Sulley and Mike from Monsters inc. they just did not make the mag. As for the cups and balls sets they are in the laundry room packed away.

Chris

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results