Chris and Katie's Summer Party!

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Ya'll,

We are throwing a party July 11th and inviting pretty much everyone! Here are some of the details if you are in or around Las Vegas next weekend...

EVERYONE IS INVITED:

July 11, 2009

Start: 2pm 'til all hours of the night

Las Vegas, NV

Celebrate all things good in life.

RSVP with the number of people you are bringing to:

chrisandkatiers​vp@​​​​​gmail.​​​​​com BY JULY 5TH! (also for more information; address, contact, etc. . .) So we can plan the menu accordingly.

BRING YOUR SWIMSUIT!

Please remember the party starts at 2pm, but it will go all night! So if you or someone you know can't make the party until the evening, have no worries as we don't plan on packing up until the wee hours of the morning.

Also, if you are coming from out of town, there is a UFC fight that weekend. If you can not find a room on the strip, there are two very nice Holiday Inns fairly close to our house and about 8 mins from the strip. The Orleans is also pretty close to the party as well.

We are not asking anyone to bring anything. Just yourself, your family and swim gear if you desire.

If we haven't heard from you, please RSVP Soon! We have lunch and dinner to plan for and if you aren't on the guest list, we won't have enough for everyone.

We look forward to seeing you and celebrating all the good things in life!

Chris&Katie

Jan 13, 2008
Wow, that sounds awesome! Sadly, I live a little too far away to make the trip a feasible one, so I won't be going. :( But yeah, it sounds like great fun. Kudos to you two for throwing such a party; it's mighty kind of you. :)

May 3, 2008
Unfortunately I can't make it. I live too far away. I can't stop laughing cause I have this picture in my head of this getting way too out of control and it turns in to a CRAZY party.

Apr 1, 2009
California
That sounds like a great experience and fun. but alas, I'm without a job at the moment, so have to make that my first priority.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results