Chris Kenner Totally Out of Control

Aug 16, 2011
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Totally Out of Control by Chris Kenner? I had a chance to bid on one today and it sold for $81 and it was a brand new copy. I was working and when I remembered to look again it was like 10 minutes past when the listing ended :( It has been a very sad day indeed.... If I can find a used one for less money, that would be awesome, but even a new one for around the same price would be fine too. Thanks!

Aug 16, 2011
:(:(Hey I can tell you really like hard to find books judging by your account's profile picture and username. So I really wanted to help you out!
But sadly after 20 minutes of research all I could find was this:
http://www.52chinamagic.com/chris-kenner-totally-out-of-control-p-1788.html

I've never even heard of this site, so personally I believe you should still look around. Sorry
Thanks for the effort. I found that site too and I doubt it's an approved PDF by Chris Kenner anyways. Also, I'd prefer to have a physical copy of the book. I really do appreciate you trying though.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Thanks for the effort. I found that site too and I doubt it's an approved PDF by Chris Kenner anyways. Also, I'd prefer to have a physical copy of the book. I really do appreciate you trying though.

You're welcome and i'm 95% sure after I looked that it is not approved, and I completely understand the want of physical copies.
I still order DVDs over Instant downloads.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results