Chris Kenner Walking on Water?

Hey guys,

I was just re-watching the What Is Theory 11 videos and I saw something freaky. Chris Kenner. Walking on water.

The first glimpse of it was seen on whatistheory11.com/phantoms. It was a hidden video with Lee Asher speaking about innovation, and in the first couple of seconds we see a brief glimpse of what appears to be a man walking on water. Strange...

Then we come to Chris' trailer video. Watch the first and last parts of Chris Kenner's Artist Teaser video (particularly the last couple of seconds of the video) and you can see the man walking, running, on water.

What!?!

EDIT: Clever!

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to WWID (What Would I Do) that always seemed more pressing at the time to me than what someone else would do. I mean if I were really Jesus I'd just perform some miracle and get out of any situation, so thinking like him is hardly useful. Same goes for Chris Kenner.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
I was born with a rare foot condition known as Webbed Feet Syndrome. It occurs in only 1 out of every 177,019 animals, most of which are birds and small mammals. This genetic coincidence allows me to walk on salt water surfaces and some varieties of brackish water, but only in the winter time when the ratio of salt to water is higher, and my webbing is at peak level. This coupled with my supernatural powers allows me to do the impossible. And for my next trick...

Chris.

Aug 31, 2007
I was born with a rare foot condition known as Webbed Feet Syndrome. It occurs in only 1 out of every 177,019 animals, most of which are birds and small mammals. This genetic coincidence allows me to walk on salt water surfaces and some varieties of brackish water, but only in the winter time when the ratio of salt to water is higher, and my webbing is at peak level. This coupled with my supernatural powers allows me to do the impossible. And for my next trick...

Chris.

lol Chris, but I actually know a kid who has two of his toes webbed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results