Chris Mayhew :: Cards Exchange

Nov 10, 2007
WWW.VANISHINGINCMAGIC.COM
Chris Mayhew:
When Chris wrote A Clockwork Apple, he realized that he had far too many applications of his amazing Cardsexchange move to put them all in the booklet. So, in true Vanishing Inc. style, we've put together an amazing download packed with ideas and tricks for this great move, complete with a full, detailed explanation of the Cardsexchange move.
Cards Exchange

Teaching
Chris teaches everything wonderfully he does rush a few different things, but if you think about what he just said and why it works, you will understand.

History
Chris also gives credit where it is due. I don't think he left out a single person here.

Method
The method is pretty straight forward and makes complete sense, there are so many applications to this it is ridiculous. If you are looking for a utility move this would be it.

Gimmick
Well of course there is NONE.

Applications
Chris goes over many great applications, if you watch the demo you will see that you can perform highly visual color changes, easy forces, and great controls.

Quality
There is definately nothing wrong here, the quality of the video is clear and precise.

Where :: www.VanishingIncMagic.com
Direct Link :: http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/cardsexchange
Price :: $10.00

Reccommendations ::
Serious Card Workers :: Yes
Beginners :: Yes
Card Magic Lovers :: Yes​

Nov 10, 2007
tonybanuelos88 - If you pick this up you will not be disappointed and I would never think of that, Card Sex Change, hahha.

thecavschosenone - Deefinately pick this up like I said above you won't be disapppinted, the move is very well structured and because of that you will not get caught easy.

Rockefella - Maybe I don't know if he intended it that way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results