Christen Gerhart?

Jan 16, 2011
Does anyone know if she has a personal website, maybe facebook, twitter, at least a theory11 page, some mean of contact. Come on Zack, it's your time to shine!

Well you could just try to Facebook search her, or if you have Zach as a friend, look through his friends list. Or try Google searching her. There are ways to research this if you are really dedicated to finding that info out.

Frankly, I don't see this as any big deal to chatter about. Within a short bit of time I'm sure we'll know more if you care to follow her uploads. Anything else just seems almost like tabloid level chatter on who she is, what her qualifications are, is she dating him, etc.

Maybe it's just me? I'm known to not be star struck as it were, and sorry in advance if I'm a kill joy on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I think I found her on google image. It looks like she did something for NASA? It kinda looks like it might be her. I could be way off. It kinda looks like she might have a history of broadcasting.
I think it's a good Idea to have a girl on as long as everyone stays mature and doesn't harass her.
PLEASE BE MATURE GUYS! Don't scare her away :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I think it's a good Idea to have a girl on as long as everyone stays mature

This. Yeah, it's gonna take a while for them to grow up a bit. The average population of this site is 11-16 year old boys. And some are less mature than others.

But yeah guys, it's probably not too hard to find her. Search her on twitter and on Facebook if you really want to. I think she's hilarious and her and Zach's personalities mix well on the show.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results