Christian CA Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I seriously want to shoot the person who made that site.

I am a christian and unlike that person, I actually have a brain.
I mean using that person's logic, everyone single magician that has EVER existed, including you and I, are satanic and of the Devil........

Just because someone does illusions; apparently it makes them with the Devil..... yeah that makes since.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I am personally not christian but that site just sickens me. How ignorant can you get? I can't believe that guy actually spent the time to make such a ridiculous site. There are multiple spelling errors on the page and the claims he made are absolutely absurd. I guess all I can do is laugh about it.
That's really just bizarre that the guy actually believes the stuff he's saying.

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
I seriously want to shoot the person who made that site.

I am a christian and unlike that person, I actually have a brain.
I mean using that person's logic, everyone single magician that has EVER existed, including you and I, are satanic and of the Devil........

Just because someone does illusions; apparently it makes them with the Devil..... yeah that makes since.

I'm christian as well and I totally agree. Never really liked Criss though

Alright, I don't really believe in any religion, but i've seen someone try and use the bible to say that The Holy Roman Catholic Church is it's own anti-christ. I'll be damned if the argument against the church didn't make sense though lol.

It is funny however that without the jewelry, he does look like jesus if he was a homeless person lol.

Dec 13, 2007
Mississippi
I am a Christian. The Bible teaches against deception and all forms of witchcraft. For example Uri Geller early in his career tried to convince Americans that they could wish their problems away by believing hard enough.
Magic is not looked down on by Christians as long as it is honest deception. For example telling people you are using spirits to divine information is against Biblical teachings. However if you simply state you are using sleight of hand or doing an illusion there is no potential harm in it. I think the Bible is making an obvious and good point.
There are millions of Americans who belief in supernatural powers based on deception by false mediums.

Criss Angel is extremely damaging to Christianity because he claims to be one (I believe he is Catholic) and adorns himself with Christian symbols and prays on his show yet he curses on national T.V., hints to supernatural powers and walks is a path that is far from how a Christian should. I don't condemn the man because he is clearly lost in life (Dresses like a 16 year old goth kid, obsessed with fame and money, broken marital relationships, etc.) I feel sorry for him.

I am a Christian. The Bible teaches against deception and all forms of witchcraft. For example Uri Geller early in his career tried to convince Americans that they could wish their problems away by believing hard enough.
Magic is not looked down on by Christians as long as it is honest deception. For example telling people you are using spirits to divine information is against Biblical teachings. However if you simply state you are using sleight of hand or doing an illusion there is no potential harm in it. I think the Bible is making an obvious and good point.
There are millions of Americans who belief in supernatural powers based on deception by false mediums.

Criss Angel is extremely damaging to Christianity because he claims to be one (I believe he is Catholic) and adorns himself with Christian symbols and prays on his show yet he curses on national T.V., hints to supernatural powers and walks is a path that is far from how a Christian should. I don't condemn the man because he is clearly lost in life (Dresses like a 16 year old goth kid, obsessed with fame and money, broken marital relationships, etc.) I feel sorry for him.
He has never said that he has Supernatural powers.

JDEN

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Well, now that my wife and I have stopped laughing,
It's totally ridiculous. It's really sad that someone is actually serious about that. This person obviously doesn't read his scripture, and chooses to only twist verses to suit his ideas.
Judge Christianity based on Christ, and scripture, not on people who claim to be followers.
I'm glad there are crazy people in every walk of life and every system of belief, otherwise I would be really embarrassed. lol

Thanks for sharing the laugh.

justin

Dec 13, 2007
Mississippi
He has never said that he has Supernatural powers.

JDEN

I am aware that he doesn't. He does however hint to them in sort of a hypocritical way. It doesn't make much sense to me. Before levitating he does all these breathing exercises and junk. A person I know was convinced that he was "Building up and focusing his Chacra."

He takes a KoRn voodoo doll and does voodoo based magic with it. I had another friend who was convinced he had real powers based on what he saw in the voodoo trick. Criss Angel was a god to my friend and he got into witch craft and started dressing goth and physically mutilating himself based completely on Criss Angel's influence. (he was 14 years old.) To me Criss Angel's influence on him was very personal and real. I probably sound over dramatic but I watched it happen.

Then on that recent mentalist T.V. show he blew up on a fake medium.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I am aware that he doesn't. He does however hint to them in sort of a hypocritical way. It doesn't make much sense to me. Before levitating he does all these breathing exercises and junk. A person I know was convinced that he was "Building up and focusing his Chacra."

He takes a KoRn voodoo doll and does voodoo based magic with it. I had another friend who was convinced he had real powers based on what he saw in the voodoo trick. Criss Angel was a god to my friend and he got into witch craft and started dressing goth and physically mutilating himself based completely on Criss Angel's influence. (he was 14 years old.) To me Criss Angel's influence on him was very personal and real. I probably sound over dramatic but I watched it happen.

Then on that recent mentalist T.V. show he blew up on a fake medium.

ok dude. We should all know that presentation is everything, the whole breathing before levitating is for presentation puroposes. Same with the voodoo doll.

As for your friend, you shouldn't blame criss for that, that was your friend's fault, he chose to do that on his own free will. It's his fault for chosing to become goth and go into witchcraft. It's not like criss is controling him to do so.

Now, I'm not trying to completly defend criss, I have no love for his personal side, although he does trick laymen, and that's his point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results