Christmas Arrival? If I order tonight w/ UPS 2day ??

Aug 12, 2020
Ready to order Tarantula but need by Christmas. Called 'support' and was told by a rather kurt woman "no way unless you do overnight. we take 3- 4 days to process at a minimum".

Really? I'm ok paying $21 in this case but not if it won't be here by 12/24.

Help?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Ready to order Tarantula but need by Christmas. Called 'support' and was told by a rather kurt woman "no way unless you do overnight. we take 3- 4 days to process at a minimum".

Really? I'm ok paying $21 in this case but not if it won't be here by 12/24.

Help?
Unfortunately that is the only method at this point that can be as close to your target date as possible but it needs to be ordered today. Shipping providers are experiencing delays across the board, and this doesn't account for extreme weather delays that could be happening at this time. It's a risk, but the only option that might guarantee delivery is Overnight.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thanks for the follow up Casey. I get that everything is pretty jammed right now - this helps.
Also important to keep in mind that shipping providers may not be providing up-to-date tracking information, as this is the cause of confusion for the majority of customers contacting us right now. Just wanted to make this known in case this also happens with a package of yours.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results