Christopher Wiehl's "Dance Lessons"

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
"Dance Lessons" is Christopher's unique twist on the Anniversary Waltz where you will be able to take a playing card and a spectator signed coin, and combine them into a miracle. The spectator will witness a visible penetration of their signed coin directly into a playing card. The card never leaves the spectator's sight.

The best part is that you can hand the card to your spectator and have them rip open the card to find their signed coin, firmly and tightly nested INSIDE the card. They can keep both the card and the coin for an unforgettable souvenir.

- Easy Setup
- Easy to perform
- Spectator Signed coin
- Spectator tears card
- Leave them with a great souvenir!

Available at: http://www.murphysmagic.com/Streaming/Product.aspx?id=53788

Cost: $4.95

Format: Download
Run Time: 23 minutes (19 minutes of instruction)

Materials Needed: Most magicians will have the necessary items to construct gimmicks. If you you don't, you will only need to spend a few more dollars at any local Walmart. Your first gimmick or two may take some practice, but I'm sure your construction time will decrease considerably after you get the knack for it.

* If you are not an arts and crafts type of person I would steer clear of this effect.

Pros: Chris is an outstanding teacher who pays close attention to detail
Video and Sound Quality is top notch / professional
Very Visual Effect
Cost (You are getting a great effect for less than the price of a McDonald's Value Meal)
Can be performed with varying coins sizes and foreign currency

Cons: angles are so so and I was able to figure out the method before even seeing the explanation
this is not an effect that you would use for strolling but more of a one time shot at a close up / private show
obviously the gimmick is destroyed each time
The script that Chris uses is mediocre so you will need to come up with a great story line / patter

I would have loved to have seen Chris perform this live out in the real world just to see how it plays for spectators.

All in all this a cool effect for the price you are paying. It is priced perfectly. It is not something I would perform, but for the right person this is killer! Well Done Chris!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results