CIB's and CTB's

Oct 8, 2007
I've been searching for new material lately and have come across quite a number of coin in bottle effects.

My first coin through bottle effects were both Factory Sealed and Bullet. After searching, I found new effects like Sealed In, Impervious, Tresspass, Abyss, and others. I have seen the trailers, they all look good but beyond that I can't tell much of a difference. So can someone give me their opinions on what CTB you prefer and what you think are worth looking at?

I asked this also because Factory Sealed and Bullet were the latest releases as far as I know, which would probably mean that maybe they're a step further than the others. I wanted to know if what I had was already the best or are there others out there? Of course I could be wrong. Any thoughts?

Oct 8, 2007
As much as I love watching Cyril's magic videos and want to invest in a PK ring, that isn't really my concern right now. They're on my list though.

Sep 9, 2007
Bullet was pure trash.

Factory Sealed had a clever idea, but the angles are far less than what they claim (at least what I'm comfortable with).

I went half-in with a friend (we split the cost of the 2-trick package), but I still don't feel like it was worthwhile.

Get a PK ring. Trust me.

Oct 8, 2007
Yes yes, I know the potentials of a PK ring but I most likely wouldn't be using it mainly for a CIB effect.

So then what would you suggest other than what I have now?

And, see? I had the same angle problems in FS. Had a thread about it once. :rolleyes: Still practicing it though, and I haven't done a clear performance of it yet.

Yet.

And come on, Bullet wasn't all that bad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results