CIB's Coming out in October 5!

Sep 1, 2007
i doubt it...knowing ellusionists style, they would probably realease tons of teasers showing reactions, only before the actual demo, talk about the product.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
When I won a comp at E they sent me a gift card and said that I had to use it before october 5th because thats when the new payment system was being brought in, so thats why I said over at E that my guess this is the day when they will be releasing the CIBs, just what I THINK though.

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
hy , could someone plz tell me what are those sealed and bullets thingys ? can someone explain it to me in detail thanx :)

That's the last piece of the puzzle. All that mostly everybody knows about them right now is that they are supposed to be a revolutionary CIB trick. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
ok what are CIB ? and what puzzle (im not really into E stuff )

CIB stands for Coin In Bottle, and I just used the word "puzzle" for a metaphor. Sorry if I confused you.
The name Factory Sealed is probably for the bottle never being opened, and Bullet is named because the cion enters "like a bullet." I might be wrong though.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
ok? so thats what all the fuss is about making a coin enter a bottle? thats already a trick ? What does sealed bullets mean?

Seriously??

You mean you never knew what CIB means and have never heard of Factory Sealed and Bullet... where have you been??? :confused:

Sep 1, 2007
The new site is coming on Oct. 5, along with the teaser. Enough said.

jdstyle,

I suggest that you head over to E, go to pre-purchase forums, and read pages 19 and 20 of the "New coin in bottle from Ellusionist thread". I think it will clear some things up for you. By the way there's no 'puzzle', Brad Christian told us what the effects were like months ago(it's on the pages 19 and 20 I was talking about). Seriously, check it out.

Sep 2, 2007
hy , could someone plz tell me what are those sealed and bullets thingys ? can someone explain it to me in detail thanx :)

Factory Sealed and Bullet are the new coin in bottle effects by Ellusionist.

Its all guesses and stuff... but they did mention a new site being launched... new payment system on the 5'th? Interesting....

I think that October 5th is the day that the new Ellusionist website is going up. Maybe they'll release the CIBs on the same date, but I'm not sure though.

Cheers,
JTM

The new site is coming on Oct. 5, along with the teaser. Enough said.

jdstyle,

I suggest that you head over to E, go to pre-purchase forums, and read pages 19 and 20 of the "New coin in bottle from Ellusionist thread". I think it will clear some things up for you. By the way there's no 'puzzle', Brad Christian told us what the effects were like months ago(it's on the pages 19 and 20 I was talking about). Seriously, check it out.

....and we all know that in the teaser have be the relase date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results