Favorite TH9 Back

• Circle Back

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Fan Back

Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters
Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I'd have to go with fan for effects, but for XCM i kind of like the circle back just because the pirroutte looks soo good

Oct 21, 2007
Well personally i think the fan backs are the best because when you do cuts, the circles seem to multiply and give a realy nice effect... but i realy like the cirles backs as well because of the....... circle i gess....

Tally- Hos gonna Break your Bicycles!

Aug 31, 2007
Australia
Its personal preference.

Circle backs are nice due to the effect given in a pirrouette (as stated above) and they give displays are nice look too. Fan backs also give displays a nice look, also with giant-fans (as Jerry mentioned this in XB).

I don't really see any cons about the designs, except maybe for fan-backs as laypeople may find them suspicious or what not, but whatever.

As I said before, I like both as the designs are both unique and interesting.

It really depends on what I'm using. For example, I prefer red cards, unless I'm using a blue deck then I like Blue ones... same with the circle/fan debate. I think my favourite would be Red Fanback though, because they are just awesome :) (Note this bias is probably due to the fact I'm currently using Red Fanback :p)

Sep 1, 2007
Circle backs because they are my favorite. Also, some lay-people tell me that fan backs make the card look really big. And they don't like it.

Oct 23, 2007
i really like circle back, i haven't gotten a fan back yet but ill buy one eventually
pros:look better

Cons:none =D

I like the fan back design way better than circles. Do a six packet display cut and you'll see what I mean. Giant fans look WAY better with this deck as well and perching displays can look at lot more complex as well with these types of backs. Blue is my favorite cause under some lighting it looks blackish/green and stuff.

Sep 2, 2007
I, personally, like the Fan backs, for two reasons, because they are fan-tastic, and because they're the only ones I have.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
yeah i have only used fan backs but i love them
tally hos are great in general

but i would say that the black circle backs look amazing!
i bought a block of fan backs so i don't know to much about circle backs
but ill try them when i use up my 9 other unopened decks of fan backs

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results