Circuit ring size

Nov 24, 2013
So I recently ordered circuit and I printed the ring size calculator and it said I was a 11.5 so that's what I bought. Well I was at Walmart and I decided to size my finger there and that one said I was a 10. I feel like I should trust the website's one more because that's where it's coming from but I was just wondering if that was going to be a problem.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Hey Ryan,

I'm also a size 11.5 according to the size chart and 11.5 ended up working for me. When you printed the size chart, it's possible your printer may have added extra margins and given you the wrong size. Try it on when it arrives, if that's the case, you can always contact our support team for an exchange.

Nov 24, 2013
Ok so I just got the trick in the mail and the ring size is actually kinda ok. It's just a tad bit loose and I was wondering before I open the dvd would it be recommended if the ring was more loose or more tight. And also I noticed that the ring was heavier than other rings so is it designed to be heavy for the trick or does that even matter. So for all the questions, I'm just not a ring guy but I think that i should get into ring magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2013
I think what will end up happening is me sending it back and exchanging it for a 10.5 so it fits just right but I just want to know if those factors effect the trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results