Clip shift help

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
I have very small hands and have finally adapted the clip shift to my handsize after 4 or 5 months. However, I can only do it with about forty cards. Does anyone have any tips on how to build up to a whole deck. Any ways to make it more silent. Are there any exercises to build speed.
Thanks,
Dmagic

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I have very small hands and have finally adapted the clip shift to my handsize after 4 or 5 months. However, I can only do it with about forty cards. Does anyone have any tips on how to build up to a whole deck. Any ways to make it more silent. Are there any exercises to build speed.
Thanks,
Dmagic

Ill pm you;)

Mar 27, 2008
Well, If you can do the clipshift with 40 cards, then put on 1 more card and turn it the opposite way. Then do 40 clipshifts until you reach the opposite card. Like that add 1 or more cards every time and you shouldn't have a problem.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Well, If you can do the clipshift with 40 cards, then put on 1 more card and turn it the opposite way. Then do 40 clipshifts until you reach the opposite card. Like that add 1 or more cards every time and you shouldn't have a problem.

Thats probably one of the best practice techniques I've ever heard. I mean, its so simple, but if you think about it, its so perfect for the Clipshift. Repetition. Practice makes perfect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results