Clip Shift

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by addibs, Jul 11, 2008.

1. i need some help on the actual clip and also the final move. If u can pm me I'll tell u in detail what the problem is.

2. I will send you a PM.

3. yea me too i'm also having problems with 'cliping' the card (fig. 5 step 2 in booklet).
    it really throws me off cuz when i go to do the change part, the card is too far away to 'change'.

please pm me also.

maple

4. Owen Christian

Owen, I'd appreciate if you email me that same thing as well, if it's not too much to ask.

Thanks,

Sanj

5. I've got the exact same problem.

6. Same here, Owen, you da man, I'd really appreciate that pm.

7. If anyone needs help please feel free to PM me..

-Altrez

8. I can do it without clipping the card, but when I do its really noisy.

9. Guys, c'mon. It's a difficult, very knacky move. What everyone needs to do is practice. Trial and error helps too. Analyze the move toy around with different ways of doing it, and practice more. Change finger positions etc, but it's going to be different for everyone. There is no tip that will make everything click. If you're like me, you'll end up with a lot of accidentally-crimped corners.

SG

10. I honestly don't have the DVD. However, when I learnt it through trial and error, the same thing happened to me. Eventually, it will be in reach of the fingers to "change" the card. Keep it up guys.

11. when i tried clipshift, and it actually worked for the first time, the next week my fingers ached, and i didnt get it to work every time. 2 months later, i had it down, but not that well. now, after 4 months of messing with it, i can do it perfectly. your fingers will get the hang of it.

12. Uh... I can't spend my whole life sending PMs to people, sorry.

13. Mmm, I have this exact same trouble too.

I thought it was just me. This thread made me feel a little better anyway. :)

Any help with it though would be greatly appreciated.

~The Emogician~