Clipshift Idea

Nov 18, 2008
CA
haha i actually laughed when the change happened because it completely caught me by surprise. wow excellent job, loved it.
oh and nice white cents:D

Apr 28, 2008
It's a nice idea but in my opinion there needs to be more convincers before you show that the deck has changed colour, if you only see one black card before the deck changes to white it's not particularly shocking. Take a look at some other colour changing routines and refine yours. E.g. Nacho Mamma's Triumph by Daniel Garcia or Blindsided by Oz Pearlman.

It's a nice idea but in my opinion there needs to be more convincers before you show that the deck has changed colour, if you only see one black card before the deck changes to white it's not particularly shocking. Take a look at some other colour changing routines and refine yours. E.g. Nacho Mamma's Triumph by Daniel Garcia or Blindsided by Oz Pearlman.

ive seen all these. this was ment for the magic community, not laymen. for magicians, convincers are unconviners. again, this is an IDEA, not an EFFECT. thank you though.

- Andy

Nov 2, 2008

No you see two black cards, you see their card is black and placed in the middle then you see the top card of the deck is also black... at least that is what a spectator sees.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results