Clipshift!

Sep 2, 2010
Clipshift- one of the most brilliant ideas ever invented in the world of magic! Still that's only my opinion, but i think it's a great utility move. When executed perfectly it looks wonderful, and IMPOSIBLE. However, I've been playing with this for a month now, and I can say I am happy wit my progress- ONE PROBLEM i can not make it silent!!! During the shift the card is in contact and makes a "khhhck" sound (lol).
I don't like asking for help but it would be great if someone could PM me because I'd really love to perfect this.

Jul 18, 2010
I don't own this so I can't tell for sure but from what I've heard its just a matter of practice and the sound just starts going away. Good luck man. I agree that it is stunningly visual!

Aug 8, 2010
for a month?? ha! give it a year! or two years. then there'll be no sound. as for me, i rarely can do it without a click when the bottom card clears. i'm far from being perfect... and i agree it's a wonderful move. so many application to this... color change, card vanish, force, control...great stuff

Sep 2, 2010
for a month?? ha! give it a year! or two years. then there'll be no sound. as for me, i rarely can do it without a click when the bottom card clears. i'm far from being perfect... and i agree it's a wonderful move. so many application to this... color change, card vanish, force, control...great stuff
How long have you been doing the Clip Shift? Yeah, i love performing it as a control and a force for now- until i mater the color change. :)

Aug 8, 2010
same as you, about a month. on half the deck i do it pretty good i guess, so soon i might try it (in public) as a control after dribble... but with full deck i still find it very difficult to do properly

Jun 22, 2010
ive been practicing for 3 months and it has very little sound compared to when i first learned it.it also depends on what kind of cards ur using cuz if u use a thick cards the sound will be a lot louder. i recommend using arrco playing cards... they are really thin. hope this helps

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results