Close up competitions for teens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I bet you're already ahead of me here. What helped me was getting involved in the various magic clubs in the area. I began competing with adults in the local IBM and SAM club meetings, I learned a lot in the process. The competitions that they held were few and far between though.

From what I know of your past posts you sound like you've been very active with the Magic Castle. I'm sure that helps a lot. I have the feeling that you're looking for larger competitions.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
It's a hard thing to suggest when I don't even know your country, let alone area of a country.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
It's a hard thing to suggest when I don't even know your country, let alone area of a country.

I'm in Los Angeles, USA. Sorry about that. And to answer goatears I am with the magic castle and though I am not in an IBM or SAM I would like to check them out. I am interested in a bigger type of competition though.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I'm afraid I'm no use to you then anyway! If you want a bigger competition why not try the next FISM :p

Aug 14, 2015
i can't suggest you unless you explain all of your problem as you wrote very shortly and there is no more information for suggestion. however i will be glad when i can solve your problem. are you in an experiment or just auto you want to find it? please tell me about this , may be i will be helpful for you. looking for your reply. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results