Closeupmagic.com Complaint

I just want to warn you guys for ordering things from closeupmagic.com in France.
Even though I admire the creator Jean Bertnard for his great DVDs I must say that their customer service sucks.
I have ordered Window month ago. No confirmation or anything even though I payed good money for the trick. I still haven´t got it and my first email to the company was answered in French. Upon requesting my money back I was told in that the post service in france is "slow" during july and that they sent me my order (!) twice. This is obviously b*ll sh*t. Post services in France are as good as those in Sweden or USA. I have to say that I am going to stop ordering from European dealers. From USA to Sweden works flawlessly and I should have ordered window from ellusionist or something.

Well seeing as he is french, why should he learn Sweden to email you? The mail in France may well be slow. You dont know? Do you live there? All mail services are different.

J.

It is called swedish not sweden. And no, he only needed to respond in english which is the lenguage we use to communicate. Like here on theory11.
And no, for such a developed country like France it should not take more then a month to recieve a letter. More like 3-5 days.

Orb

Jul 19, 2009
Sweden
That sucks mate, however I have had complications with the french postal service myself. They often tend to get delayed and I've had many broken packages from there and they won't replace them either. Since you're from sweden like me, I'll give you a great recommendation! http://www.gycklaren.com/ I do all my shopping from there.

Thanks for understanding. I am familiar with gycklaren but they have a limited supply of magic articles. And they are heavely overpriced. It is cheaper to order from the states then gycklaren so that makes me wanna skip them... Thanks anyways for the tip!

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I ordered from T11 once, it took around 3 weeks due to it being lost in the mail. DID I COMPLAIN AND MAKE A THREAD? NO, because I have patience and cant be bothered arguing with someone or trying to give them a bad reputation when it's obviously not their fault.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
It is called swedish not sweden. And no, he only needed to respond in english which is the lenguage we use to communicate. Like here on theory11.
And no, for such a developed country like France it should not take more then a month to recieve a letter. More like 3-5 days.

It's receive. Seriously, if you're going to criticize someones spelling/grammar, make sure your own spelling/grammar is flawless. I know mine isn't, that's why I rarely criticize someone on that subject.

Peace.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I ordered from T11 once, it took around 3 weeks due to it being lost in the mail. DID I COMPLAIN AND MAKE A THREAD? NO, because I have patience and cant be bothered arguing with someone or trying to give them a bad reputation when it's obviously not their fault.

Agreed.

My special signed edition of andthensome innercase came broken from the mail.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results