Coin Bend

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Completely depends on your budget and what you want. Do you want a good routine switching in a bent coin, do you want the coin to be marked, do you want to actually bend the coin that they give you with a real time bender.

There are lots and lots of variables - I've done a load of work on coin bends over the last few years, what kinda thing is it you're after and we can help you alot better as I know a lot of guys on here perform coin bends too :)

Best,

DC

budget isn't really a problem and I was hoping for something signed, and can do at hands without switching out. Thank you for your response so far. but with that said can you tell me the best on a cheap budget, and the best period.

thanks again,
Brendone

Nov 8, 2007
I wasn't impressed with Superman at all.

Got a Quantum Bender 2.0 a couple years ago. Best thing I ever bought. I literally use it every day.

Apr 20, 2009
yeah, don't get superman, i got it, maybe used it like 5 times, in like 4 years. Its sitting on my shelf eating dust for the past 2 years easily.

Superman was pretty good for the cost of bending a signed coin. Quantam Bender is most likely the best out there though, expensive but you get what you pay for.

I will recommend one for each type of category.

Skin- The best psychological bend I can think of.
Superman- Signed coin bend for about 40 USD.
Bison- A good bend for cheap that gets the basic idea done.
Infinity bend- Only one that comes to mind that actually sees the coin bending.
Altered- Its a mixture of quite a bit, "signed", they feel the bend, but is the basic bending.

I recommend Skin above all else to be honest but it's your decision of course and best of luck with it.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Out of all the ones i've worked with Superman seems to stand above the rest. Its easy, resettable, coin can be signed, and it CAN be very visual depending on your presentation.

I would def recoment it.

-Brad

Sep 11, 2015
Hi I saw this on YouTube and I was absolutely amazed by the coin bend scene and altho you don't see a lot of the routine j was wondering if u could tell me which routine it is, it looks to me like skin but in one of the videos he then bends it further???Can someone help thanks. Ben

Here's the link:
(timing is 0:40 to 1:07)
Thanks again

Sep 11, 2015
Hi again sorry but I still haven't found a coin bend I liked until just now, I have done my research and narrowed it down to two bends I like superman 2.0 and coinvexed 3.0. I am not sure the difference between the three coinvexed gimmicks??so if someone could help me there and would be great more recommend which version to buy. And their thoughts on either or both effects and which effect you would recommend to buy. Thanks again Ben

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hi again sorry but I still haven't found a coin bend I liked until just now, I have done my research and narrowed it down to two bends I like superman 2.0 and coinvexed 3.0. I am not sure the difference between the three coinvexed gimmicks??so if someone could help me there and would be great more recommend which version to buy. And their thoughts on either or both effects and which effect you would recommend to buy. Thanks again Ben
First and foremost, welcome to theory11!

Superman is definitely GOOD (I was the dude in the original preview video for it), but it's not something I carry around on a daily basis because it requires (rather inconvenient) things being carried around on a daily basis.

Earlier this year, we released BREAK by Uday Jadugar - which is sort of a best of both worlds: allowing you to have the spectator sign a coin on both sides, bend it at your fingertips, and even break it in half! They can then keep the pieces forever. The big advantage of Break: your sleeves can be rolled up (or you can be topless), and this is something you can have on you 24 hours a day, without needing to have anything preset on your body. Basically, it's a coin bend and break effect that you'll actually USE on a weekly basis, while many similar routines in years past gather dust in a drawer.

Sep 11, 2015
First and foremost, welcome to theory11!

Superman is definitely GOOD (I was the dude in the original preview video for it), but it's not something I carry around on a daily basis because it requires (rather inconvenient) things being carried around on a daily basis.

Earlier this year, we released BREAK by Uday Jadugar - which is sort of a best of both worlds: allowing you to have the spectator sign a coin on both sides, bend it at your fingertips, and even break it in half! They can then keep the pieces forever. The big advantage of Break: your sleeves can be rolled up (or you can be topless), and this is something you can have on you 24 hours a day, without needing to have anything preset on your body. Basically, it's a coin bend and break effect that you'll actually USE on a weekly basis, while many similar routines in years past gather dust in a drawer.
Thanks for the response what about coinvexed it has a similar affect but the gimmick is the cap of the sharpie has that got less restrictions on clothing? ??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results