Coin in Bottle

Sep 1, 2007
Woodside, NY, USA
There are many out right now and I think that "Abyss-The Revolutionary Coin In Bottle" and Kevin Parker's "Passing Thru" are the best that I have seen. If anyone has either of these, would you please post a review or just a brief description here. Also, suggestions of other "CIB" effects would be great. I have read that many of you are fond of "Impervious," but it doesn't impress me much. Thank you very much in advance! :D

p.s. - I put this in "General. . ." because I believe more than just coin people do this effect.

The Ellusionist Coin In Bottles (Bullet + Factory Sealed) are coming out in October. I suggest waiting for them before even thinking about buying a coin in bottle effect.

People who have seen/performed them claim that they're the best coin in bottle effects to hit the magic market. Ever.

And I own almost all coin in bottles on the market right now, and the only one that I'm satisfied with is Charlie Justice's Prohibition. It is simply genius, and BY FAR the best coin in bottle on the market now (you can only do it with glass bottles, though), although this might change with the release of the E CIBs. Let's wait and see...

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I've heard some fantastic things about Sealed and Stuck Factory Sealed CIB.
I'm waiting to hear reviews on The Abyss, as it would be a nice one to own, anybody have a review of it?

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Yeah, when's T11 gonna release a CIB? How about a new "street" lev too?

Just kidding. I love Coin in Bottle, but i prefer glass bottles, and most of the new "fad" ones have been plastic oriented.

I prefer glass bottles, and most of the new "fad" ones have been plastic oriented.
If you don't have it already, you should definitely check out Prohibition, by Charlie Justice. The effect is SO visual, SO clean and SO clever that it's impossible not to fall in love with. It is the most practical Coin In Bottle on the market today; I'm hoping that Ellusionist will change that...

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
If you don't have it already, you should definitely check out Prohibition, by Charlie Justice. The effect is SO visual, SO clean and SO clever that it's impossible not to fall in love with. It is the most practical Coin In Bottle on the market today; I'm hoping that Ellusionist will change that...

I do actually, though technically not a COIN in bottle, it is great.

I am still waiting for that illusive real, un-bent, too big to fit through the mouth, coin in glass bottle.

Sep 2, 2007
The original with a gimmicked coin can do that.... Then it can be pulled OUT :O Alswo, for coin in bottles, if you can't wait, get the NEW abyss. The old one sucks. But the new one looks much more visual...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8VeVu6hyU There is the new one

The ultamate coin in bottle sucks in my opinion. I don't have Revolutionary. But Itseems cleaner... MUCH cleaner.

Sep 1, 2007
How about that new one from Mac over at the magiccafe? It's called Lucid Dreams and it's getting a lot of rave reviews.

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
that new Abyss does look pretty insane i must admit. I bought Passing Thru and i would not recommend it, i was thoroughly disappointed with it.

Where can i find that new version of Abyss.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey

I absolutely love Impervious, it's easily the best CIB ive ever come across... along with Lucid Dreams.

Passing Thru is visual, but I don't believe it to be that impressive.

That new Abyss looks pretty good, it's cheap and allows for a couple of variations.
I won't be getting it as I already have what I consider to be the 2 best at this time, but i'd love to hear about this from those who end up getting it.

Prohibition is an amazing effect, and though not specifically a coin in bottle, the 'Cap Trap' move can be utilised in a cib.
Also for those who pre-ordered Prohibition (like me), you recieved a bonus of 'The Coin Accomplice' which is a signed coin in bottle by Charlie Justice.

Aquatic from the '1337' notes is pretty good, it's very visual but ive had some problems with different types of bottles etc.

I am still waiting for that illusive real, un-bent, too big to fit through the mouth, coin in glass bottle.

Aren't we all lol... I would love to see this accomplished.

:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results