coin matrix please help!

Nov 22, 2018
Hi, I have been looking into different versions of the coin matrix.
I do not have a lot of experience in coin magic, but I do have basic understanding in it. (I am more focused on mentalism)
I would like your opinion on the best coin matrix that does not need extreme slight of hand (medium slight difficulty is okay) but still is very visual.
Preferably some thing with a kicker ending.

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Justin Miller has an easy Matrix routine with no gaffs using 3 coins and a card.

If you don't want to use cards Kozmo has a routine in one of his lectures.

Shoot Ogawa has a great routine or two but I am having trouble finding them in stock anywhere.

You can try to find videos like "World's Greatest Magic - Matrix / Coin Assemblies" that has many different versions of the routine and the dvd is around 15 bucks.

Ellusionist has their streaming service for 12ish dollars a month and has Millers routine in there as well as access to other effects etc., You can buy just his routine separate for less too. I guess it depends on how much you are looking to spend.

I like Miller's routine because its quick and minimal. I don't own the "worlds greatest magic" dvd but they have some pretty decent teachers listed there. Quality of the instruction is important to learn the subtleties and motivations. Pretty sure I will pick it up one day when I have some free time.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 10, 2017
Probably the best coin matrix in my opinion is Sh4de by danni garcia. It's a bit sleight heavy but it is one of the most visual routines I know in this subject.
Joe Rindfliecsh (which I probably spelled his name wrongly Lol), has a free matrix tutorial, it's not the best quality wise, but it has some very nice ideas with ungimmicked coins.
I couldnt find the link to the tutorial but I'm sure if you look for it, you'll find it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results