Coin Matrix Reminted

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Proves you download videos illegally. This was discontinued at penguin.

And don't post crappy videos like this, it is ruining magic. Can't you practice it for more than an hour before posting it? Stupid electronic era.

-Seb

thanks for accusing me I download illegally.. when my uncle taught me this He taught me this a while ago. I just haven't made a video... theirs a thing called time, it keeps everything from happening at once..
and he just told me bought it from another website, and he said its called shadow coins or something like that..
Please understand all the facts before you straight up accuse someone of pirating..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Sure.

Matrix Reminted -> This name was only at penguin.

Your uncle taught you ? Yea, my mother taught me the subtleties for my pass.

Five years and that attitude? No experienced magician posts videos like that. And seeing from your other videos, you are way too young. Give me a break. Your lies are really way too obvious. But whatever.

-Seb

I am 16.. my uncle did teach me this trick, he called it shadow coins..
so if you dont have any advice, then please just stop acussing me when you dont know the facts. I dont have an attitude, the internet is not a great place to express fellings...
I looked up matrixs tricks becuse I Own the matrix with cards. and I google searche and look what I found... Edited by Moderator: Link to Exposure

same method as matrix reminted...
seriously mate. dont want to get on anyones bad side.. just becuse someone performs a trick thats been discontiuned dose not mean thay downloadedit illegally..
if you want to reply to this want to send me a PM? thanks though...

-things to work on-
-Natrual hands...
anything else? I seen my flash I did... I really like this trick, I really want to improve it.. thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Along with natural hands, I'd suggest fluid motion.

At the moment it's kind of "hmm not sure, little wave here.. little the--oh and the coin appears" kind of thing.

Shadow coins, for me should be graceful and as though your hands are just floating and dancing over the coins as they travel, y'know?

:)

- Sean

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Attitude... Read my post again and hopefully you will see how I meant it.

Anyway, I find it useless to go on with this topic. I am confident you just downloaded the material and Matrix Reminted was one of them.

Five years? Since eleven? And you can't do a Shadow Coins properly. Sure.

See you.

Please PM me man.. I learned shadow coin a few months ago from my uncle, and just started useing it... seriously why would I ilegaly download something? the information on how to do it, is already on the web were I posted the link to e-how..
lets stop fighting ok..
Point is I dint download it, end of story...

May 19, 2008
manchester
I thought it was good, it looked like magic, Im not sure what you did, I didnt see any "flash".

p.s I beleive your uncle told it to you, zapper-why are you trying to get at him? he says his uncle showed it to him, okay. and even if he DID download it (which he didnt) then he cant do anything, exept delete the dvd video, oh wait hes learned it, so you dont need to repy anymore to this thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results