Coin Matrix

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hey guys, I was wondering where I could find a really good coin matrix, without the cards. Just your hands. Thanks in advance:)
PS: really wish there was more activity in the coin magic forum. I know there are more of you coin magicians out there:)

Cheers

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Shade is cool because it uses no gimmicks, and only four coins. But, it's angle-sensitive, and not as direct as gimmicked methods. But still, it's cool to use with 4 borrowed coins. But, honestly, if someone wanted me to do magic with borrowed coins, I would probably do Mr. Clean coins across or a flurry of some sorts.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Shade is cool because it uses no gimmicks, and only four coins. But, it's angle-sensitive, and not as direct as gimmicked methods. But still, it's cool to use with 4 borrowed coins. But, honestly, if someone wanted me to do magic with borrowed coins, I would probably do Mr. Clean coins across or a flurry of some sorts.

Thanks! I figured it was angle sensitive though. I think I'll stick with the Shadow Coin idea instead:)

Cheers

Aug 25, 2008
I totally agree with you.

I do his shadow coin and it's the best ever. However some are really cool but not as floating like the kenner's one.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
The concept of the hands floating above the coins to give the appearance that the coins are not touched belongs to Roth and was refined by Ammar.

David Roths chink-a-chink routine is all you need on the subject.

And don't get me started on Sh4de. Nothing exposes the method to Roth's routine more blatantly than an average performance of Sh4de. I hate that routine.

Stick with the Roth routine, or use Ammar's if you want to look "cleaner" at the end.

Scott.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
The concept of the hands floating above the coins to give the appearance that the coins are not touched belongs to Roth and was refined by Ammar.

David Roths chink-a-chink routine is all you need on the subject.

And don't get me started on Sh4de. Nothing exposes the method to Roth's routine more blatantly than an average performance of Sh4de. I hate that routine.

Stick with the Roth routine, or use Ammar's if you want to look "cleaner" at the end.

Scott.
Thanks, I'll probably do that then.

May 6, 2009
Another good one is david stone's "Cocktail matrix", on his second coin magic vol 2 DVD. Check it out. As a final kicker, the copper coin you put in your pocket travels to the spectator's hand and changes into a half dollar.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results