"Coin One" coin set?

Oct 1, 2009
I want to get the Kennedy half-dollar coins and I know you get them from:
http://www.coingaffs.com/shells.htm

but I just want to make sure that the Dean's Set is the correct set and to make sure it include 4 normal matching coins and 1 one shell. If not please correct me, I just want to make sure before I end up spending $175

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I want to get the Kennedy half-dollar coins and I know you get them from:
http://www.coingaffs.com/shells.htm

but I just want to make sure that the Dean's Set is the correct set and to make sure it include 4 normal matching coins and 1 one shell. If not please correct me, I just want to make sure before I end up spending $175

the Dean's set is not 4 normal matching coins and one shell. It is actually 4 re-edged coins (made slightly smaller) and a specially made shell for them. This enable a cleaner and better fit for the shell on the other 4 coins and is a nice feature, however is does prevent you from using the shell with other coins besides those included with the set. If you need more than four you can always ask Jamie to include however many you need and he will, for an added fee of course. Overall The Dean's set is very nice and i like what he has done with it because i simply have enough coins with it. If you were hoping to use the shell with other coins besides those with the set, such as some of your own kennedy's i would purchase an EXPANDED shell. This term means that the shell has been stretched to fit over all other regular sized coins. hope this answers your question.

~josh

Oct 1, 2009
Thank you for the quick response. I will definitely pick up Dean's set as I rather just have a set that matches.

So I just want to clarify one more time (i'm slow lol) so it comes with 4 "slightly" smaller coins and one shell, so essentially its exactly what I need to perform the tricks in the CoinOne DVD, correct? I don't want to order the set and then have to order something else. Thanks in advance.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Thank you for the quick response. I will definitely pick up Dean's set as I rather just have a set that matches.

So I just want to clarify one more time (i'm slow lol) so it comes with 4 "slightly" smaller coins and one shell, so essentially its exactly what I need to perform the tricks in the CoinOne DVD, correct? I don't want to order the set and then have to order something else. Thanks in advance.

yes, the dean's set will be what you need for CoinOne, and should you choose to get CoinTwo, it will work for that too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results