Coin Production/Vanish

Jan 15, 2017
Halls of Amenti
Hey Hey,
Just wanted to stop by and post a short vid of a coin production/vanish routine I been playing with. It's short even though the vid consists of two different takes.
BTW I'm super new to magic (under a year) so.....yeah.

Enjoy

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Hey Hey,
Just wanted to stop by and post a short vid of a coin production/vanish routine I been playing with. It's short even though the vid consists of two different takes.
BTW I'm super new to magic (under a year) so.....yeah.

Enjoy
Wow! That was great. You sure you're new to magic - because the vanish is messing with my head :D

Jan 15, 2017
Halls of Amenti
whoa! seen were I also put W0W in my reply and on rereading it seems lke I cld be mistaking as being an asshole So just wanna say that is not the intention. Namaste.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Can I suggest something? When you first show you hands empty, try and not make too much of it. You kinda slowed down when you did the move to hide it, drawing attention. You may want to look into clips and show both hands empty at once. From there, you can bring the coin into classic palm. To a spectator it makes no sense as to why both hands come so close, and this allows them to figure out what happened.

Reactions: Adian Trine
Jan 15, 2017
Halls of Amenti
Can I suggest something? When you first show you hands empty, try and not make too much of it. You kinda slowed down when you did the move to hide it, drawing attention. You may want to look into clips and show both hands empty at once. From there, you can bring the coin into classic palm. To a spectator it makes no sense as to why both hands come so close, and this allows them to figure out what happened.

can you shoot me the timestamp so I know what exact move you mean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results