Coin questions

Nov 29, 2008
How do you get coins into a routine thats in progress without using your pockets? I know that sounded weird but I mean I got Cultural xchange DVDs and I am getting pretty good with trinity, But I am having trouble figuring out how to get the second coin into the routine. I have heard of coin clips but the only sort of I have seen is the paper clip Danny Garcia uses in Greed. Is there a better or more elegant way so im not fumbling in my pockets like i have been?

Also, what is the criteria for being an intermediate coin worker? Obviously im not as i only started a few weeks ago but I'm just curious bc im mostly a fast learner. Moreover, how much experience do you need before you start moves like the muscle pass and the harada hold?

Apr 15, 2008
How do you get coins into a routine thats in progress without using your pockets? I know that sounded weird but I mean I got Cultural xchange DVDs and I am getting pretty good with trinity, But I am having trouble figuring out how to get the second coin into the routine. I have heard of coin clips but the only sort of I have seen is the paper clip Danny Garcia uses in Greed. Is there a better or more elegant way so im not fumbling in my pockets like i have been?

Also, what is the criteria for being an intermediate coin worker? Obviously im not as i only started a few weeks ago but I'm just curious bc im mostly a fast learner. Moreover, how much experience do you need before you start moves like the muscle pass and the harada hold?

Hi there. It's very easy to have the extra coin together with the ordinary coins in your inside pocket of your suit jacket. As you go to take the coins out of your inside pocket, simply put the extra one into your sleeve. All you have to do to bring it in play is drop your arm, and the coin will fall into your hand unnoticed.

You need a good classic palm to practise the muscle pass (you need to be in control of your palm). Otherwise you need no experience. An intermediate coin worker doens't do 100 different moves, an intermediate coin worker performs his routines fluently. Beginner is when you're just practising sleights.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Nov 29, 2008
I don't know scott i was just kinda making stuff up haha. I was jsut curious if one should try and stray away from more difficult moves until they had more experience. But it's not a huge factor because I have practiced the harada hold the past two days and can't even do it at all haha For some reason it just won't go into te grip

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results