Coin through the Can

Nov 6, 2007
It was ok, I think it could have a lot better though. I understand you were showing the them more the camera but you still might want to be careful of your angles on the camera. You flashed the quarter when held it up right after you put it in. Also I heard clink when you did the pass. The pass is able to done without making noise. I haven't practiced Sinful in a while, but when I did I was able to do it without a single sound on the pass. I do think this was a very good effort for your first try and I do expect as practice more you will improve. All I can suggest is practice more.

P.S. That was a good first attempt.:)

Nov 24, 2007
It was ok, I think it could have a lot better though. I understand you were showing the them more the camera but you still might want to be careful of your angles on the camera. You flashed the quarter when held it up right after you put it in. Also I heard clink when you did the pass. The pass is able to done without making noise. I haven't practiced Sinful in a while, but when I did I was able to do it without a single sound on the pass. I do think this was a very good effort for your first try and I do expect as practice more you will improve. All I can suggest is practice more.

P.S. That was a good first attempt.:)

Ty man,
but I follow the instructions from the DVD of Cris Angel,
But u understood what I said?
Like:
Assina a Moeda
"Sign the coin"

Escuta
"Listen"

Nada na minha mão direita, nada na minha mão esquerda
"Nothing in my right hand, nothing in my left hand"

And there it goes
it's as like as criss angel preform

Nov 6, 2007
Yes, by the way, I understand your just starting out, but you need to over time try to develop your own style of that trick. That trick is full of possibilities. If you do it the way Chris Angel does it all the time your going to come off a rip off.

Nov 24, 2007
Yes, by the way, I understand your just starting out, but you need to over time try to develop your own style of that trick. That trick is full of possibilities. If you do it the way Chris Angel does it all the time your going to come off a rip off.

u are saying to do in anothers ways?

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
This is the kind of media we need more of... actual performances. It looked good to me, I would have to say you should make your hands look a lot more relaxed during the effect though. You were holding them in an almost unnatural manner. Other than that, keep practicing and I'm sure it will look amazing.

Peace

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results