Coin through ziplock and hands?

Oct 11, 2007
Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm going to assume this is a kind of forum where there are no stupid questions? Good. Because I feel like a newb asking but anyways, simple effect I created the other night....

Signed coin dropped in ziplock full of other coins, shaken and handed to the spec to hold tightly, count of three and other suspense building patter the signed coin is pulled through their hand and out of the back...yay (applause rings out?)

Either way I am SURE its been done before, all I was wondering was if any of you had seen it performed, and if there was a video or dvd somewhere that had it. I figure you could think of a few methods already and mine is the simplest move to achieve a very simple effect, but I still think it hits hard. Either way, any word of this effect before?

Oct 11, 2007
Well I mean it would go through the bag, but they are holding onto it as well and it is filled with other coins...and it is signed. I have that dvd but haven't watched it all the way through, maybe I will check it, just wondering if others had seen something like it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results