Coin vanish from a glass?

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Hey,

I am searching for a clean vanish of a coin from inside a glass. Several options came to mind:
1. PK-ring + magnetic coin: Doesn't work, coin makes noise when attaching to the magnet and when sliding out.
2. Raven + magnetic coin: Most promising option so far, could work
3. mirror glas: Doesn't work, spectator on stage can see the glass from the side.
4. trick glas: shouldn't look too cheap, any suggestions?
Other options?

I am interested to hear if you have other ideas. The ideal effect would be not to take the coin out but simply while shaking the coin inside the glass it vanishes.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers
Philipp

Jan 28, 2015
The coin doesn't necessarily need to be 'inside' the glass, just the appearance of. Would make vanishing it with something like the Raven or M5 easier in my opinion.

KZ°

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Thanks for both of your answers!

@KZ
The coin is inside the glass, it isn't just an appearance of it. I would agree with you that vanishing it with a Raven is easier.
@ David
Should we PM about this? The effect is that one coin travels to an impossible location. The coin in the galss is a switched out duplicate and it should appear as if the coin vanishes from the glass and reappears inside the impossible location. I am wearing a button shirt, a nice pair if jeans and some nice leather shows (suit is optional but possible.)

Jan 28, 2015
Thanks for both of your answers!

@KZ
The coin is inside the glass, it isn't just an appearance of it. I would agree with you that vanishing it with a Raven is easier.

I'm afraid you misunderstood, my apology for not making myself more clear. I understood that at present you have the coin in the glass, however what I am saying is, is that you could modify it so that it doesn't need to be in the glass, yet only look like it is from the spectators point of view.

It's easier to take an object (in this case a coin) off something than it is to take it out of something using this particular method.

KZ°

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results