Coincept // Vanish + Change + Retrieve

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey guys,

Been playing with a couple of different of ideas, combined them together and added one or two things to them and ended up with this:

Youtube :: Coincept

Would love to hear some constructive criticism and some of your opinions on this. Please no exposure, clearly.

Cheers,

Lloyd

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I don't have any criticisms. It looks great but the real question is, is it actually a new idea? I've seen quite a few vanishes like that over the years.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I don't have any criticisms. It looks great but the real question is, is it actually a new idea? I've seen quite a few vanishes like that over the years.

Thanks for the good words. Like I said in the video, there's some things that exist out there currently, this is a combination of three existing ideas from other people that I know about, but with a couple of new refinements added.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
it's very good ! did you check ben seidman 's work ? looks based on the same technique
I have seen Mr. Seidman's and yes, he is one of the ideas I used combined with two others in making this. Bens is excelent! But for me, it isn't as sure fire as I need to be, even after a lot of practice. So, I worked on this, the success rate for this is pretty much 100%.

Cheers for the comment :)

Lloyd

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Really nice. Super smooth! It does look similar to Ben's Alchemy, as you mentioned you based it off his ideas. Very cool though. One finall comment...the change after 1:00 was super confusing. I watched the change a few times and it just looks like you had two coins and hid one in your right hand and produce from left. It didn't look like a spellbound change at all. Other than that, I really like it.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Thanks for the excellent comments guys! Yeah, I realized how atrocious the coin change looks. At the time of filming, I was just trying to show off the main idea and I know notice that I've completely screwed up a simple change. D'oh!

Cheers,

Lloyd

P.s. Don't forget to subscribe guys, I've got something really sweet and visual coming tomorrow or the day after ;)

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Thanks for the excellent comments guys! Yeah, I realized how atrocious the coin change looks. At the time of filming, I was just trying to show off the main idea and I know notice that I've completely screwed up a simple change. D'oh!

Cheers,

Lloyd

P.s. Don't forget to subscribe guys, I've got something really sweet and visual coming tomorrow or the day after ;)

Gotcha. Be there, done that. Just wanted to check. Good luck with concept (or coincept as you put it!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results