CoinOne opinions:D

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
The technique is very good, but you should do it slower... sometimes it could be difficult to follow by laymen!

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Obviously, too fast. But I'm sure you were just wanting to get something filmed to be critique. Your technique looks good. The Melt Vanish needs practice to make it look smooth, like you are actually melting the coin away. But very good.

Nearology

Elite Member
Jan 30, 2011
Obviously, too fast. But I'm sure you were just wanting to get something filmed to be critique. Your technique looks good. The Melt Vanish needs practice to make it look smooth, like you are actually melting the coin away. But very good.
. Thanks for your opinions. This are some really great advices I will take all of that into an account.thanks:)

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
that looks awesome, but SLOW it down that was even a little too fast for me :p. Also does anyone know if coin one is still available

Jul 25, 2011
Berlin
This was very good, especially the 2nd.
That said, here were the not that good things (apart from the speed issue already discussed):
Right hand position at beginning looks unreal, try to cover by really showing the 4 "coins" in the left more openly.
When tossing the apparently second last coin push it forward, so the left hand is pulling all attention towards it, also move your hand apart. Then make the coin in the right hand disappear the moment the left hand tosses! (not hands over) the coin.
The vanish of the last coin: why not use another more quick vanish which suits you. You seem to be some sort of freak who would use the "Elusive Silver Dollar" (by Al Saal, "Modern Coin Magic" p.39, just to refer to something classic most coin guys have) or just any other fast vanish. Then to showing the four coins on the table: 0,8 seconds is not best amount of time for most people to see notice there are not three but four coins in a row.

Lastly, why don't you say anything? There is no strange music, which I appreciate but the just say something, even if some people won't understand the words they will get some emotions which will make them gain more interest. It will even make you pick up the right speed faster.

Nearology

Elite Member
Jan 30, 2011
This was very good, especially the 2nd.
That said, here were the not that good things (apart from the speed issue already discussed):
Right hand position at beginning looks unreal, try to cover by really showing the 4 "coins" in the left more openly.
When tossing the apparently second last coin push it forward, so the left hand is pulling all attention towards it, also move your hand apart. Then make the coin in the right hand disappear the moment the left hand tosses! (not hands over) the coin.
The vanish of the last coin: why not use another more quick vanish which suits you. You seem to be some sort of freak who would use the "Elusive Silver Dollar" (by Al Saal, "Modern Coin Magic" p.39, just to refer to something classic most coin guys have) or just any other fast vanish. Then to showing the four coins on the table: 0,8 seconds is not best amount of time for most people to see notice there are not three but four coins in a row.

Lastly, why don't you say anything? There is no strange music, which I appreciate but the just say something, even if some people won't understand the words they will get some emotions which will make them gain more interest. It will even make you pick up the right speed faster.

Thanks for contributing such detail comment for me to improve thanks ya:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results