Cold Hands

Aug 31, 2007
Amman, Jordan
Hey guys, I'm from Malaysia but living in Jordan now. As some of you might now Malaysia's a tropical country and Jordan's going through something totally foreign to me, it's called winter. I'm finding it extremely difficult to practice cause my hands are just too cold. Any advice?

Nov 15, 2007
NEw KId On The block

in my opinion i find it also hard to practice in winter but i just practice in cold regular so when you do it in the warm weather you should have your hand be better .

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Find something thats similar to what is called 'hot hands' where I am, its a pack that you break up and it heats up for like 10 hours. You can keep it in your pocket and use it to heat them up, then do some magic or flourishes and then when they get cold warm them up again.
I havn't tried this myself, but I wear shorts in winter...

Sep 2, 2007
I use gloves whenever my hands are cold. For me, it's not very comfortable playing with cards while wearing gloves, but it keeps my hand warm and I have adapted to it.

Once my hands are warm to a certain point, I take my gloves off, and, whenever necessary, I'll put my gloves back on. Usually, playing with cards will keep my hands warm, after the gloves.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 20, 2007
get a bowl of ice and stick your hands in it for 1 minute and then do some finger exercises and then work with your cards you need to learn to sweat it out (no offense). but use lotion it helps. and keep building up time in the ice and you'll get used to it (if i offended you shoot me back).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results