Collaboration

Apr 26, 2016
So, I'm about to release a few tricks on the marketplace, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me with a project I've been playing with for a bit. Any takers?

Apr 26, 2016
Probably get more response if you give some kind of idea of what the project is.
Fair point. It's a full scale show themed around gambling, featuring poker chips, cards, and shell games. The working name I've been giving it is 'The Hustle.' I'm imagining it in the style of the classic gambler and card sharp idea of 'It's not cheating if you don't get caught'

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
So you want to do a compilation of gambling styled routines and put them together into one video, or you want to do a live show centered around gambling themes?

Apr 26, 2016
So you want to do a compilation of gambling styled routines and put them together into one video, or you want to do a live show centered around gambling themes?
I was planning on structuring, testing, and writing a combination of effects that can be done as a full show, or taken apart as individual pieces to augment current material. I'm less of a performer, more of a creator.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results