collecting the assembly.

Your handlings of the cards were great. Your counts and everything were very smooth. Your technical skills are excellent.

But to be honest, I did not like it all that much. You are great, but this trick is not.

I think I might be looking at it with my "magician goggles" on, but even when I try not to I think that way it does not help much.

I think the ending needs work. Maybe you perform it differently for people.

The final display seems to just does not pack any "punch". It takes away from the vanishes. Once again it may be my magician goggles, but I don't think so.

Please don't take my criticism wrong. I do not say any of this with any bit of malice.

Dec 26, 2007
I personally loved it! I agree with Faust to some extent that the ending seems slightly illogical, but that could be improved by perhaps making the three black spot cards into selections. Your handling was very smooth though and in my opnion the idea and execution of the trick were excellent. Keep up the good work.

Aug 31, 2007
this is an idea based off of something i saw "kingauthorlove" do. its a strange sort of assembly. enjoy?

http://vimeo.com/5571253

dueces,

At first, thanks for watching my video ^^'''''''''''''
Secondly~ good video, I like some of your handlings =]
I ACTUALLY didnt think of adding the collector into it~
nice thoughts ;)
well......my suggestion is that: if you wanna add the collector at the end, I would say.........you can make all of the aces appear first, show casual that there are REALLY only 4 aces, those random cards disappear; after one wave , and suddenly those 3 cards appear inbetween the aces =D

I dont know if you like the idea or not, but the idea that I just mentioned is pretty amazing to myself.

At first, thanks for watching my video ^^'''''''''''''
Secondly~ good video, I like some of your handlings =]
I ACTUALLY didnt think of adding the collector into it~
nice thoughts ;)
well......my suggestion is that: if you wanna add the collector at the end, I would say.........you can make all of the aces appear first, show casual that there are REALLY only 4 aces, those random cards disappear; after one wave , and suddenly those 3 cards appear inbetween the aces =D

I dont know if you like the idea or not, but the idea that I just mentioned is pretty amazing to myself.

yeah man i dig that, its just my aim with this was to get rid of those thick packets you had to deal with. ;]. but yeah i think ill work out a handling to this. pretty rad idea though man.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results