Color Change Battle

Mar 4, 2008
I voted for you Drew. But I have to be honest with both of you, I didn't really like either of them.

Drew - Your change is much to slow for my liking.

Chris - What's with the wierd looking (and flash of) DL? Just stick with a normal one.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Thanks for voting for me. I like my Color Changes to be slower... that's just personal preference. But I can see how a faster one would be better. Thanks for the feedback!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
didnt like either, get more visual

A Color Change doesn't necessarily need to be "visual" to be good. The Erdnase gets better reactions than the Shapeshifter, for me.

Many professional magicians consider the best Color Change to be a simple Double Lift, if that tells you anything.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Some one with 1,648 post I would expect a better video.

JDEN

I'll refilm it tonight. It wasn't the best shot, but my brother was trying to film it, and really didn't want to, batteries were running low. It was all I had.

I'll have my Step-Mom refilm it for me tonight, and re-post it.

Oh yeah- tell me... what does post count have to do with skill in Color Changes?

Someone with 384 posts I would expect to be less of a jerk.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
If you repost it, doesn't it disqualify you?

I was just going to re-film it for Jaydinho or whatever his name is. But he's been a real jerk to me recently... plus I forgot, so I probably won't do it. But yes, if you re-post it, I'm 99% sure it disqualifies you. It should, anyway. Wait... I don't think there is a way to re-post it. I don't know. That's not what I was planning on, so it doesn't matter.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results