Color Changes

Oct 10, 2007
i know a few color changes such as the ego, clipshift, and of course the jones change and I'm learning the color changes from collateral.
Extremely fascinated by them cuz they're quick and fun to do. Just looking for more. Pls give suggestions:D

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey mate.

Jay Nobledaza's DVD Color Changes may be exactly what you're looking for. There are a ridiculous amount of changes there. There are a few in some of d+M's other works also.

Personally, Erdnase and Winter change are still my favourites.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
My faves...

-The Wave Change. Self created, published through the magicplazza. Very effective, visual colour change, done at spectators eye level.

-Erdnase change. Learn this from Erdnase, Expert at the card table, or puck up the annotated Erdnase for insights on this and the other moves from the original text from experienced and skilled magician and gambling experts.
I will say that I am currentky working on a variation on this which reduces the amount of cover used.

-Ego Change. Obviously, amazing. Daniel Garcia Projects are filled with good stuff, but the Ego change is up there with the REAL gems of the disc's. What I love most about it is it's versatility as a change, and as a generalised utility move.

-Side steal change. Looks very natural, I believe I learned this from watching a Jim Pace video some time ago. Looks very fair when done properly.

-Top Change. Just amazing. Such an underused tool, probably because people are scared of it, as it is an 'attitude' move- you gotta believe you can do it in order to do it right.

-Twirl Change and Shapeshifter. Very similar in appearance, one slow and the other very sudden. Both are amazing and effective.

CL

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
HotShot Color Changes with Ben Salinas is one of the better products from Magic Makers. You just have to get over Ben's annoyingly cheesy "acting".

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
For me its gotta be:

The Clipshift - so many changes with one move: versatility at its finest.
Erdnasey - free as a 1on1 here at T11 and a move that has stood the test of time.
Shapeshifter - one day found out how to REALLY do this well and it kills the specs.
Colour - Dan Madison's creation. Don't actually do it much but it just looks great when practicing.
Winter Change - has been reluctant to do this one before but after Surfaced, its become a favourite.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
HotShot Color Changes with Ben Salinas is one of the better products from Magic Makers. You just have to get over Ben's annoyingly cheesy "acting".

ahaha I know what you're talking aobut. He does the same thing in ReinCARDnation...he looks at thwe camera and does the little cheesy smile!

Good Laughs...;)

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
bob change (Kevin Ho- Smooth Operations)
snap change (Youtube)
clipshift change (Chad Nelson- Surfaced)
fan change (Youtube)
ninja change (Youtube)
window change (Youtube)
winter change (John Cornelius, or Color Changes by Jay Noblezada)
classic palm change (Color Changes by Jay Noblezada)
erdanase change (Youtube, also free on Theory11 1-on-1 section)
erdnase double change (Color Changes by Jay Noblezada)
color (Daniel madison- Dangerous)
focus (Daniel madison- Dangerous)
blink card
Polaroid change (Robert Smith- Theory 11 1-on-1 section)
digital change (Justin Miller, not published)
wave change (Chad Nelson- Surfaced)
space change (Chad Nelson- Surfaced)
table twist change (Daniel Madison- Three)
snap change delay (Daniel Madison- Three)
jones change (Trilogy)
click change (Trilogy)
Change (Daniel Madison)
Spin change (Color Changes by Jay Noblezada)
Noblezada's Stange Change (Color Changes by Jay Noblezada)
Flippant change (Youtube)
golden change (Trilogy)

hope that helps =)

Sep 1, 2007
-The Wave Change. Self created, published through the magicplazza. Very effective, visual colour change, done at spectators eye level.
Hey man, any chance of making a video of that. I can do it but I can't do it very visually, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

For me, I use the shapeshifter often, and also the clipshift.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hey man, any chance of making a video of that. I can do it but I can't do it very visually, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

For me, I use the shapeshifter often, and also the clipshift.

Hey man.

I'm actually planning on getting some DIY, basic clips of my more visual stuff together, so when I do, I'll post 'em up!

It's a knack- not the 'move' but the speed at which you wave. Too fast and it ain't all that visible, but too slow and they obviously see whats going on. The mirror is your best friend in practicing this aspect!

Glad you enjoy it though!

CL

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Hey man.

I'm actually planning on getting some DIY, basic clips of my more visual stuff together, so when I do, I'll post 'em up!

It's a knack- not the 'move' but the speed at which you wave. Too fast and it ain't all that visible, but too slow and they obviously see whats going on. The mirror is your best friend in practicing this aspect!

Glad you enjoy it though!

CL

The video should really help as the change is good but the timing could be better.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results