Manchester, UK.
this was painful to watch

lets start with
bad music
bad camera
worse editing
every change needs alot of work

why must you do this to us..

*Sigh* do you always have to hurl insults, he isn't on purpose trying to irritate us, if you knew it was him and didn't expect anything good why watch it? Try to be nice and give him advice, I'm sure you'd want it.

M

Mystifier1

Cedwards you always complain..you know I never said you had to watch it which I would prefer you didn't becuase I have gotten messages from people talking about everyones overdramatic responses to my videos on how bad they are.

Thanks Johnson. Im moving so my regular camera is packed up. I will be done moving by saterday though.

M

Mystifier1

yea deff the camera was bad.
other than that. i dont have problems.
some may arize if you use a better camera, but with your web camera it was fine
i didnt like the window change tho.
thats about it

Okay thanks for your opinion :)

M

Mystifier1

Whats with the bad editing?
Whats with the bad music?
A lot of you did was too jerky and well couldn't be seen with that camera.

I know webcams tend to do that, but my question is how can someone judge a song after only hearing a couple minutes of it....anyway I like the music.

I probally could have done a better job editing it all I used were Fades to fade in and out of each color change clip.

Oct 1, 2008
earth
I think its the changes that matter more than the editting or the music

honestly, I just watch things for material, not music or amazing editing

those things dont matter too much to me

Dec 30, 2008
Your camera was at your other house!
Your music wasn't the kind I like!
My sister lit my room on fire, my girlfriend broke up with me, and my dog got hit by a car!!!
You smell like cheetos during that video!!

I am SOO pissed at you right now!!!!

Stop doing magic!!!!

I all seriousness this guy has a bad reputation so I think your trying to find things or just trying make things up that are wrong with this video that you wouldn't really comment on if it was someone elses so if your a regular person who gets angry over his videos. DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK!

Sep 1, 2007
Thats exaclty how it should be thank you.

You can say that all you want, but DV is still a legit form of media. And if you're going to use it to propagate your work, you need to understand it.

That said, color changes don't impress me much anymore. They make a nice little quick shot, but i wouldn't do a routine of them.

The window change was a little sloppy.

And the motion blur effect only made it difficult to tell what was going on. Worse yet, it made the last change suspect because it created an impression of your old nemesis, trick photography and editing.

That's why you have to learn how to shoot and edit a good video. What's the point of using the medium if the magic is going to get lost in the mistakes?

Sep 3, 2007
And the motion blur effect only made it difficult to tell what was going on. Worse yet, it made the last change suspect because it created an impression of your old nemesis, trick photography and editing.

That's why you have to learn how to shoot and edit a good video. What's the point of using the medium if the magic is going to get lost in the mistakes?

I didn't think that the last change was suspect besides the signature. And then he just doesn't hand it out.

Sep 1, 2007
I didn't think that the last change was suspect besides the signature. And then he just doesn't hand it out.

I couldn't tell what the hell was going on because of that damn motion blur effect. It looked like editing.

It drives me up the wall that everyone thinks that being a magician is good enough to carry everything else. The attitude that you don't have to develop some simple competence at handling a camera or editing video or getting decent audio, because, hey! You're a magician! That's ****ing good enough! Who needs new media-relevant skill sets when you can do card tricks?!

Jesus... A six beer frustration and I can't go drinking tonight.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I couldn't tell what the hell was going on because of that damn motion blur effect. It looked like editing.

It drives me up the wall that everyone thinks that being a magician is good enough to carry everything else. The attitude that you don't have to develop some simple competence at handling a camera or editing video or getting decent audio, because, hey! You're a magician! That's ****ing good enough! Who needs new media-relevant skill sets when you can do card tricks?!

Jesus... A six beer frustration and I can't go drinking tonight.

I think it's probably just the fact that the guy is like 15 and I doubt his parents would be happy to buy him a decent or better video camera so he could people on youtube his magic.

"Hey mom, Can you buy me a better camera. Please."
"Ok, but what for? We already got one."
"I want to show some people on an internet forum that I don't suck, and I want to show people on youtube that I don't suck either."
"LOL!!!!"-his mother

Dec 30, 2008
I think it's probably just the fact that the guy is like 15 and I doubt his parents would be happy to buy him a decent or better video camera so he could people on youtube his magic.

"Hey mom, Can you buy me a better camera. Please."
"Ok, but what for? We already got one."
"I want to show some people on an internet forum that I don't suck, and I want to show people on youtube that I don't suck either."
"LOL!!!!"-his mother

Read his previous posts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results