Color Changing Tie?

Oct 11, 2007
I am trying to find a GOOD/Classy color changing tie, not the crap one that i keep finding at every shop, i saw the guy from the show the hustle do one that was silver and changed to red, that was a nice one, but i can NOT find it ANYWHERE does anyone know of a good place to find a good color changing tie, :) Thanks so much for your help ive been searching for a while

Oct 11, 2007
does anyone know where to get one, anyone from Theory11? Thanks i really want one but want one that looks like i can wear for business meetings.... not one that i look like a clown

Oct 11, 2007
thanks, im not the bowtie type though lol.... i did find that one in my searches but im having the hardest time ever finding an actual good color changing tie that doesn't look like from sesame street lol ... someone must sell one, i haven't ever not been able to buy something in this wonderful country of america, but this one is eluding me lol

Jul 13, 2009
well the reason why it is eluding you is because its discontinued. ^=^, But Maybe if you ask the magician who created "Shirt Happens" I saw a clip of a very striking color changing tie.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results