Colorblind vs Extraordinary Exhibition

So...I have a question. Are these both the same methods/gimmicks/impromptu? Extoadinarg Exhibition of Seeing Through The Fingers (or with the Fingers) seems like the same effect, but Colorblind is more recent and I'm wondering if that's more worthwhile cuz it's an improved method or if one is gimmick and one also has an impromptu method, ect. You know where I'm going with this.

Anybody who has these or knows anything without exposing that can tip me towards which is a better one to go with.

Is it only cards, or can I "see" more if I put my fingers in their front coat pocket (I saw a Derren Brown effect) and then he "saw" with his fingers different items including color and what was written on the business card, ect.

I don't care to perform that effect necessarily, but is this something as versatile as that? Also does either include impromptu gimmick less versions that are practical?

Thanks!
David

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Colorblind is like a newer 2.0 version of Extraordinary Exhibition. In the Colorblind dvd you learn the original method taught in Extraordinary Exhibition AND 4 more different methods that look practically the same depending on your environment and situation. If you, or anyone here was thinking of getting this effect, I personally would go for Colorblind only because you're getting more bang for your buck.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey David, a key difference is that Colorblind includes FIVE distinct methods for achieving the same (or very similar) effect. This is a great advantage, as you'll be able to perform the effect on command, even when you are provided a borrowed deck and need to perform in an impromptu manner. Provided several working, practical, tested techniques, you'll be armed for multiple scenarios - and you'll be prepared for any situation that comes your way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results