Colorblind

Sep 1, 2007
New York
First, the new design looks fantastic. Congrats on a huge overall.

Next, I'd love a detailed comparison of "Colorblind" with the existing Penguin disk, the ad copy of which says its nearly three hours long, contains multiple methods, and includes the original printed manuscript as a PDF. Looks like a great routine -- I remember reading Jheff's very positive review.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's funny, I recently started performing a three phase colour sensing routine not based on Jermay's.

I'm more interested in seeing how everyone else who doesn't already perform it will react to it... I wonder how much detail Jermay goes into - whether he presents methods, or effects, per se - I'd be very interested to see how good people were at putting together effects given only methods.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It would be interesting to see its workings because I don't do any Out of this World routines or sensing routines. Perhaps I could add this to my repertoire, bt I'm holding off for now. If I made a purchase of this along with Smoke, I'd be drained clean. I'll wait until later for Colorblind, although it looks pretty interesting. Would love to see how long the DVD is compared to Penguin's.

-Casey

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yep, the comparison with Penguin questions are coming in already as well, that's interesting. I do recall reading about it at Penguin a while ago.

I also wanted to add that I've just had a look at the demo video, and although I won't be picking this up, I liked Jermay's handling - it gave me an idea to change the one I'm performing slightly, and it looks like there's a lot of thought in it.

Although, I'm not looking forward to the local magic club going, "Ah! Colorblind!"

EDIT: My bad - apparently this was discussed earlier in the giant thread, which I definitely did not read - Colorblind is an expansion upon the Penguin DVD, with 5 methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results