Colour Fusion by Nash Fung review

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Overall trick rating:10/10
Imagine having the back of a SIGNED card visually changing quarter by quarter.

Overall DVD teaching:9/10
Nash teaches every move and step very well. Live performances and in-studio performances. Nash is a funny guy, during the end of the DVD he calls himself Nash ''The Takayama'' Fung (acting as Cyril Takayama) really gets a good laugh LOL. Produced by ZennethKok, I believe they are both HongKong magicians. One new principle taught in this DVD I like alot personally, can be used in other card routines not just Colour Fusion

The Method:10/10
I have to say that the method behind this is extremely brilliant! Well it's 99.9% impromptu, gimmick can be made on the fly. The DVD comes with 8 bicycle gaff cards used in the CNR-COLOR FUSION & RESTORATION which is also taught in the DVD.

Compared to Eric James Colour Fusion:
I will definitely say that the verson by Nash Fung is 110% better than Eric's . Why? For Eric's version, there is alot of preparation to setup the card, during the change, it's not as clean as Nash's. Also you will have a higher chance of flashing in Eric's version.

Overall DVD quality:8/10
Hmmmm... Not too bad, shot in HD. Not as good as theory11's quality but still gets the job done

Conclusion:
I really like this trick alot. The card can be SIGNED. Awesome souvenir at the end of the trick if you do the last piece restortation

Feb 2, 2016
i have question the 8 gaff card that comes help you do this or there are cards tha changing and do i have to buy reffils for this after 8 performance?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results