Comments needed for improvement

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
A friend was messing with my Cam and got me doing the Ego Change. I was playing around with ways of covering the card; normally i would have to cover the card with my whole hand (i have small hands) to change, sometimes i jus open rub and open my palm like a spiderweb then it changes, this time i did it faster than i would normally, can someone tell me whether i need improving or not? Thanks all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWVTBnm5qoQ

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
First person to point that out. I see where i flashed. Thanks. But the problem is this, the way i do the change, the spectator has to be either at 8, 9, 10, 11. I tried different positions but it would just be flashing hardcore.

Nov 10, 2007
Well first off everyone needs improvement somewhere. In your case you need to make the clean up less noticeable by maybe spinning the deck as you do the move. Hope you know what I mean.

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
hey man i made a vid to show what my ego change looks like. ironically (because i was the first to mention that you flashed) i flashed in this a bit too(which is why i will probably take this vid down at the end of the week, i just wanted to try and help), and you can see when i rotate the deck that the bottom card is the original card. but in my defense it is late here and i was going to bed when i decided to check the forums one last time and then decided to make this vid. it isnt great but i dont feel like shooting a second vid tonight. but if you'd like, i will make a better video and email it to you or something. hope this helps:D

p.s. i know i flashed and normally i would have re filmed but it is late and i just wanted to finish this in one take, so please don't rip me apart for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JmILfHj6Ik

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
dude the second change was smooth as HELL!
thanks man! you have no idea how long it took me to be able to do it that smoothly. it isn't perfect tho you can still see my left ring and middle fingers move out of the way a bit; but perfection comes with time! i might re film this with a better angle now hat i am really awake:D

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
damn thanks for helping. I used to do the Ego the same as the first method as on the vid, but damn the second method....WOAH....if possible, can you suggest better cleanups for this change? PM me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results