Completely bare and uncut

May 19, 2010
I have enjoyed practicing flourishing over past few years yet I have never submitted my work to the community. This is mostly because I have nothing but a crappy camera, an old version of windows movie maker, and absolutely no literacy when it comes to computers. With all the flashy editing and camera angles in today's community, it can be intimidating for someone like me to even attempt at making a cohesive video showcasing the skills that I am learning and practicing on a daily basis. The following video is basically an uncut video of me practicing exactly how I would each day. There are no bells or whistles, and all you can hear is the music I was listening to at the time and the scraping of the cards. My moves are not fluid or perfect by any means, but I hope this serves as an inspiration for cardists out there who are in a similar position like me: They love to practice, but feel like they don't have the means to show the community and be part of the internet culture. I hope this proves that even uncut imperfect flourishing can be beautiful in its own way. Credits go to Andrei Jikh, Dan and Dave Buck, Chris Hestnes, and Daniel Madison. Thank You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZLfWG-sSoE&feature=youtu.be

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results