Confabulation Routine - One Person Show

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hey all, out of curiosity, does anyone know of a good confabulation routine that works as part of a one man show (no assistants)? I am not familiar with any specifically, but it's something I would like to add to wrap up my show. I am open to any routines that are well done, but I think what I would like is something that plays big (perhaps a large written prediction), and some open prediction chest or envelope etc. (not a fan of the shoe idea for what I'm looking for). Is there a good place to start?

Thanks!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Man we were just talking about this in a magic club meeting. I saw Patrick Redford perform a one person version a little while ago but I don't know where he learned it. Come to think of it he does have an effect out called "Voices", it works with a voice recorder. It's a one man deal but you are pretty limited by the method though as to what your script is..

The Ultimate CD prediction by Sansminds is fun as well but you probably need an assistant or sometime off stage to actually perform it. There's also the problem of buying a CD player which makes it a slightly expensive trick to perform.

Then there's this guy, he uses a multiple card find to give the feel of confabulation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results