Confused by the free Shin Lin trick from Murphy's Magic

Jun 19, 2018
Denmark
I entered a givaway on murphys magic, and received a free magic trick from Shin Lin (just for participating). And he's got to have the WORST explanations I have ever seen. Well, actually, there are no explanations at all. He just says "do like this" and briefly shows the sleight. Some of them are a little bit complicated, and I have to spend a lot of time closely inspecting the video (I have to rewind the video constantly with my left hand, because I have the cards in my right hand. It is quite difficult) just to figure out HOW to do it. Maybe I am just stupid, but still. I have had no such problems ever before. The least other instructors have done is tell what the moves are called (which he did once, but I really can't hear what it is. The long *something I really can't hear* palm).

Does anyone have this trick? If yes, can you give me names of the actual moves?

If you are in doubt, the trick is where he first finds 4 aces and 4 kings, then switch the aces for the kings, then make the aces turn around by shaking his hand. I don't know the name. Even that isn't stated.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Yes. I could but that would be exposure.

4 for 4 and Shin Splints are the names of the tricks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results