Congrats!

Sep 1, 2007
www.myspace.com
Curtis! Good too see you on the internet again!

I agree 100% with you. Within 5 minutes of viewing the site I somehow ended up with a receipt in my email for the Guardian deck and Distortion.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Curtis! Good too see you on the internet again!

I agree 100% with you. Within 5 minutes of viewing the site I somehow ended up with a receipt in my email for the Guardian deck and Distortion.

lol i had a receipt for 4 packs of guardians. thx guys you have given use an other option than E thx a bunch :D

Great minds must think alike! I just ordered a 6 pack of cards and distortion.
That looks like an AMAZING coin trick.
I do a handful of coin tricks, I am very excited to add this one. Next I'll have to hunt down a nice coin purse. It is good to be where I am welcomed.

Curtis "Miles-Of-Magic"

Sep 1, 2007
England
Hey Curtis,

Are you confusing Digital Dissolve and Distortion? DD is the coin one, but they both look sweet.

I don't know how long I can hold out before ordering something :p

Tom

Curtis ... It is good to see you here!... I remember reading your post some time ago , and that I took alot from them... I am excited and look forward to many excelllent conversations in the future...

Make sure you give us a review of the DVD when it arives and you have the time to ..

Sep 1, 2007
Wayne houchin did Distortion at Sorcerers Safari Magic Summer Camp.. But we didn't know that it was distortion.. but he did deliver Monday nights video live to our cabin an hour before the real video was released.

I'm happy to have Theory11 here, as its a whole new world.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results