connected

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
i know that connected by p harrison does require a setup, but was false advertised,.. about te trick, that you cant just walk up to somebody and perform card to wallet..

but could someone please tell/show me the routine that you need to perform in order for connected to be the closer..

hope this isnt exposure, i just want to know if it is worth it, for me..

thnx

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
The PDF u get from his page (if u bought the instant DL), it basicly teaches a short setup trick that u perform before connected that set it up. so technically u can perform just by walking up to someone, how ever so far i tried there has been one out of 7 chance that the spectator actually remember something "fishy" before hand. hopefully this answeres your question and not made much of an exposure

the only thing the preview lied about well, if u can call that as it is not a 100% lie as it is accurate as far as the spectator concerns. just that for a performer it lied about a move but hej that move is so minor compare to the routine that seriously if u get caught doing that move u should not play with cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results